Register for Summer Camps 2019!
From May 29 through July 26, ATA and ATB are offering fun-filled Summer Camp programs for students in preschool through 8th grade.
- Camp offers a wide variety of activities each day
- Two field trips for 1st through 8th grades each week
- Exciting on-campus events for preschool and kindergarten students
- Well-trained and enthusiastic staff will make the most of your child’s summer camp experience.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Students registered by May 8 will receive a FREE camp t-shirt
Our Summer Camp program offers a safe and nurturing environment to enrich the lives of children from preschool (age 3 and older and fully potty trained) through 8th grade. Our Summer Camp program will provide you the security and confidence that your child is in the care of competent and skilled staff creating a sense of community among all grade levels.
Do you have to be a student at Adams to attend? No, everyone is welcome! Just click the link below to download a Summer Camp Parent Handbook which includes all the information on registering and more details about the 2019 Summer Camp. Registration packets are also available in the front offices of both Building A and B.
When registering at the front office, please bring:
- The completed forms found in the Handbook (one per family)
- The completed Emergency, Information and Immunization Record Card (one per child)
- The completed T-shirt order form (one per child)
- Up-to-date immunization records for each child (we can make a copy of the original)
- Reliable proof of the child’s identity and age—a birth certificate is fine. (Bring a copy or the office can make them for you.)
- $50 registration fee per child if you are paying by cash or check. You can pay by credit card online