New Parent Orientation
Parents new to ATA are invited to attend a new parent orientation before their student attends ATA. The orientation will cover our school philosophy, curriculum, rules, expectations, and parent involvement. This is also a great opportunity for parents to ask questions and learn everything there is to know about ATA.
The Orientation Dates are:
- April 17, 2019, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- April 24, 2019, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- May 1, 2019, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Please email Mrs. Rankin with the following information:
- Your name
- Child’s name
- Child’s Grade for the 2019-2020 school year
- Which orientation you will attend
If possible, we would prefer just parents attend orientations.